piątek, 30 maja 2014

Cardabilities sketch #100!!!

Witam serdecznie!!

Czy wiecie że na blogu Cardabilities RUSZYŁO JUŻ 100 WYZWANIE Z MAPKĄ!!!??? Naprawdę! Bardzo się cieszę, że jestem członkiem tego zespołu i mam przyjemność tworzenia kart opartych na mapkach Karan Gerber.

100 Mapka jest bardzo wyjątkowa, nie tylko w liczbie... zobaczcie sami


Hello! 

Did you know that at the Cardabilities blog ALREADY STARTED 100 CHALLENGE with a sketch? Really! I am very glad that I am a member of this team and I have the pleasure of creating cards based on the Karan Gerber sketch. 

100 sketch is very unique, not only in the number of ... 
see for yourself


A to moja interpretacja, tym razem nie jest to kartka.
And my interpretation, this time it's not a card.


W pracy użyłam:
In my work I used:

digi stempli 
digi stamps


Papieru Fancy Pants oraz buttonu Lemoncraft.
Fancy Pants paper and button Lemoncraft.








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz